FIN is a Boutique Film, TV & Multimedia Design studio based in Zagreb, Croatia. Founded as crafted stock media platform where all the content we provide is created under our creative team. In addition to our standard photo, video clips and audio gallery we are especially proud of our project Stories, which content is specially created for TV broadcasting and movie theatres distribution.
As unique online production studio, we strive to achieve the highest degree of connectivity with our clients, understanding and enhancing their projects, stretching creative and technical boundaries. You can easily order content exclusively created for you through our custom form while projects that require production engagement are within the FIN Studio selection.
Absolutely, we will happily help you find the perfect images for your project to meet your brief. The advantage of our in-house production is also that if you can’t find the content you are looking for, it is possible to create it according to your needs and provide it at standard stock prices.
No monthly subscription, what you buy your’s forever.
Single pricing – get best resolution possible for unique price.
Organise shootings for any need quickly and easily through our custom form.
Order your photo, video or audio content and get it at stock price.
The Stories content is created specifically for TV broadcasting and movie theatres distribution which portray people’s lives. Through many life backgrounds we get to know different reflections, habits and truths about people which they have built throughout their lifetime. Each character feels like a best friend, and we would like to know everything about them and their lives! How they spend their day, what kind of food they prepare for lunch and all the everyday life questions, trying to discover their habits by following their daily routines.
We made Custom form where you can get exclusive content of photographs, video and audio for various purposes in order to satisfy any need of a private or business form. The service can be placed online where you can get an approximate cost estimate.
FIN Studio is created for every project that needs production service. We find creative solutions for projects that are searching right media to tell their stories. In our studio production you can find some of listed services:
audio recording, image retouching, voice over recording, color grading, filming, education programs, logo animation, video graphic captions, subtitling, prepress, scriptwriting, creating storyboard, location scouting, copywriting, casting management.
We believe that price is not determined by size but by quality. Therefore, all our content is available in the best possible resolution.
All video material can be downloaded in the film production quality. Standard is 24, 25 or 29.97 FPS, file type .mov or .mp4 with codec Apple ProRes 422 or H.264 and H.265 with resolution of 1920 x 1080 (HD) or 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD) and 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI).
In general, audio track is not included in the video content, but in some video materials it is possible to find exception that is clearly marked in the description.
For questions about content usage, licences and prices, you best reach out to us by e-mail to email@example.com.
All our content is created within our creative team. If you want to join us, feel free to contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to hear you.
When you found matching photo simply select the desired license type, add it to the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout. Please choose a method of payment and download the photo directly after you have paid for it. On the Downloads page you can view and manage all purchased images and download them again if required.
The corresponding invoice will be sent immediately by e-mail to the address provided during registration.
We do not offer team accounts. Our licence is for a single user, this means that you may share content within your organization but the content may only be available to one person at any one time unless you purchase an extended license, you may not store the content on a server (giving more than one-person simultaneous access to the content).
Every image downloaded on FIN comes with a license. That license determines how that image can be used. This table below describe main differences between standard and extended license.
|Licensing Right||Standard License||Extended License|
|Regions of Use||Worldwide||Worldwide|
|Digital Use (websites, mobile apps, software, e-books, etc.)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Print Runs (in books/magazines, on posters, etc.)||Up to 500.000||Unlimited|
|TV, Online Video, Film||Unlimited viewers (production budgets up to 8.000 €)||Unlimited|
|Web or Print Templates||Not permitted||Permitted|
|Decoration in a commercial space||Not permitted||Permitted|
|Out-of-Home Advertising (trade show/conference, billboards, subway ads, etc.)||Up to 500.000 impression (views, not viewers)||Unlimited|
Certain other restrictions may apply. To view complete license informations see out License Agreement.
If you want buyout license on specific content please send a request on e-mail email@example.com with specification of buyout duration and company information.
To check if a specific image fits your needs, please feel free to download a free watermarked comp. Simply click an option to download a comp image/footage/audio.
After each purchase you will automatically receive the receipt with the VAT in PDF format via e-mail. In addition, the purchase receipts can be viewed and downloaded at any time under “Orders” for each single order placed.
– you may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner
– you may not use content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute content as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use)
– you may not use content (in whole or in part) as the distinctive or distinguishing feature of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo. Additionally, you shall not be entitled to register (in any jurisdiction) such content (in whole or in part) as a trademark or rely on any such registrations, prior use, and/or accrued goodwill to prevent any third party use of the content or any similar content (including by us, our customers, or the copyright owner of such content)
– if you use content that features models or property in connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person (for example, sexually transmitted diseases), you must indicate: (1) that the content is being used for illustrative purposes only, and (2) any person depicted in the content is a model. For example, you could say: “Stock photo. Posed by model.”
– you may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of licensed content. For instance, you cannot create a painting based solely on licensed content and claim that you are the author
– unless you purchase an extended license, you may not use content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution where the primary value lies in the content itself including, without limitation, cards, stationery items, paper products, calendars, apparel items, posters (printed on paper, canvas, or any other media), DVDs, mobile applications or other items for resale, license or other distribution for profit. This includes “on demand” products (meaning products in which content is selected by a third party for customization on such product on a made-to-order basis), including, without limitation, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes the sale of products through custom designed websites)
– unless expressly authorized by FIN, you may not use content (including any caption information, keywords or other metadata associated with content) for any machine learning and / or artificial intelligence purposes, or for any technologies designed or intended for the identification of natural persons. Additionally, FIN does not represent or warrant that consent has been obtained for such uses with respect to model-released content.
– unless you purchase an extended license, you may not use content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates)
Yes, if technically feasible, you must include the following credit in visual productions: “fin.hr/Artist’s Name.” The credit and attribution shall be of such size, color and prominence so as to be clearly and easily readable by the unaided eye.
Yes, once purchased, photos can be used for any number of different projects and/or customers. For example, the same image can be used on a customer’s website, in a self-presentation and in the brochure of another customer. However, the total print run of 500.000 copies must be adhered to, unless you purchase an extended license.
Yes, you’ll need an exclusive license or the help of FIN Custom service. Because all licensing models comes with non-exclusive rights, which not allow photos, illustrations or vectors to be used as a logo, as part of a logo or as a trademark. However, FIN does offer two solutions when it comes to logo and trademark use: an exclusive buyout of an existing image, or the creation of a brand new design by FIN Custom.
If you would like to use an existing image on FIN as a logo, FIN would need to acquire the copyright from the contributor and then grant you exclusive rights. These rights would include the ability to use the work for trademarks and logos. If you’re interested, please contact us with the Stock ID(s), a brief summary of how you’d like to use the artwork as well as your initial monetary offer.
Alternatively, FIN can create a logo design from scratch. This is an especially attractive solution for customers who are interested in using a brand new design as their logo or trademark. Please contact us through our Custom page for more information!
Yes, if you purchase an extended license images can be incorporated into merchandise intended for sale or promotional distribution (collectively “Merchandise”), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s).
Footage can be used on social media websites, in mobile apps and on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo for audience size limit up to 500,000 or embedded on actual web pages have no audience limit restrictions. If you purchase extended license footage can be used in any manner without limitation on the number of impressions, also including Television distribution over any broadcast, cable or satellite, distribution in Movie Theaters and Over the Top (OTT) Video Distribution.
Audio tracks can be used within the scope of music production, performance, recording, and composition. This includes both non-commercial and commercial usage of all types, including, but not limited to, film scores, television scores, music libraries, video game soundtracks, digital and physical music releases, albums, compilations, etc
After the purchase is completed and the payment is made, you will receive an e-mail with download links for your purchased content.
Moreover on your FIN account page under the section orders you can always find the sent links and download the content later.
Click the My Account icon on the top right of the home page. Then, you will be able to click Lost your password? and enter the email you use for FIN. A password reset email will be sent to you instantly. Be sure to check your spam box if an email does not appear in your regular Inbox.
You can update your password from My Account page in your account details. If you are logged in but do not remember your current password, just log out and use the Forgot your Password? link to get a password reset email.
Go to My account page and there you’ll find edit your password and account details.
You can proceed with deleting your account by following the instructions under Delete Account on your account page.
Accounts with no downloading history will have all personal data removed from our system. If you have previously licensed content from FIN, we are legally obligated to retain some data on the licensing history even after your account is deleted. Please be mindful of the fact that you will lose access to any remaining downloads as well as your licensing history upon the deletion of your account.
On a computer, your download will start automatically right after you license the digital asset. Depending on your browser, your file will either save directly to your browser’s download folder, or you will be prompted to choose a folder in which to save the file.
If you still can’t find it try searching for a file. Since all FIN content is labeled with numerical ID, you can run a search with particular ID or content name to find where your image, video or audio clip is on your computer.
- if you are using a wireless connection, move closer to your router or switch to a wired connection. Ensure that other services like video and audio streaming or calling, online gaming or file sharing are not running on your network at the same time. These services may be receiving bandwidth priority and may impact the speed of your connection to FIN. You may also contact your internet service provider for assistance.
- if access is blocked, it could be a proxy setting, a firewall or your internet service provider. If you are having a problem accessing our site or other domains, you may want to contact your IT help desk or your ISP.
- if your internet browser is storing temporary files, it may be causing problems with our website. You’ll need to clear the cookies and cache from your browser. Again, the specific steps depend on the browser you use, but a quick internet search will take you to the right page.
- if clearing your cache and accepting cookies doesn’t work, switch to a different browser. This will help you determine if the browser’s settings are the problem or if it’s your computer. If a new browser doesn’t work, try the site on a different computer.
- if none of the above work, we encourage you to contact us to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org